Ready for an unforgettable cultural and cycling experience? Cycle flat plains and forested hills, from Venice on the Adriatic Coast to the famous lakes-and-mountains scenery of Lombardy, there’s enough variety to please any cyclist on this adventure!
Averaging 80 miles a day, each day offers a scenic climb to test your legs but with our highest point at 754m – the Madonna del Ghisallo chapel – it’s an achievable ride for anyone willing to train!
This exciting and beautiful route is so much more than a journey between two iconic Italian cities – on the way it takes in three of the great Italian lakes: Garda, Como and Iseo, as well as the Romeo and Juliet city of Verona. Add in small terracotta-roofed villages, overnight stops in picturesque lakeside towns, good roads, and plenty of opportunities for recharging on Italian coffee and gelato – this is the ultimate Italian cycle challenge!
- Fully supported trip run by Discover Adventures who provide full maps and route files, experienced first-aid trained ride leaders, mechanics and a full support team providing water, snacks and banter!
- Food and accommodation provided on a twin-share basis. All meals are at hotels, cafes and restaurants to soak in the local cuisine.
- Just £149 to register and then £1000 due approx. 10 weeks before departure.
- Fundraising target of £800, of which every penny will support Props developing exciting, local projects for adults who have learning disabilities.
- Fully supported, 121 fundraising support
Please make sure you read the full trip details and Terms and Conditions via Discover Adventure before signing up. You must be aged 18 or over to take part.