Sign up to take on a challenge for Props and you’ll be doing something that you, and your local community, can be proud of!
By fundraising for Props, you’re ensuring more people who have learning disabilities get the support they want, and pathways to work that they deserve.
Bristol to Bordeaux 2024
Sign up quick to our sell-out Bristol to Bordeaux cycle challenge, and join a community of 100 riders along one of the most beautiful cycling routes in the world.
Our Bristol to Bordeaux Cycle Challenge is a 4 day, 500 mile bike ride from Bristol to its twin city of Bordeaux. Everything is included – jersey, meals, transport, GPX files, full riding support stations every 20-30 miles, and a family who make this the best cycling community you’ll ever be part of.
Departing July 10th 2024, the ride is open to everyone, of all ages and abilities, and offers a challenge to experienced cyclist and novice alike with our Classic and Extreme routes to flexibly choose from.
Ready to take on the ultimate bucket list challenge? By jumping for Props you’ll dare yourself to take on an adventure you’ll remember forever whilst creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- £50 deposit – that’s it!
- Minimum fundraising target of £395
- 121 support from PROPS’ Fundraising Manager Konna
- PROPS T-Shirt, handmade by PROPS Trainees in our printing enterprise ‘Printability’
- THE bucket list item to tick off
- One unforgettable memory
To sign up, simply follow this link to Skydive Buzz, select jump for charity and choose your dates! They will keep you updated with all your skydiving information and we will get in touch to help support you with your fundraising until jump-day.
Venice to Milan 2024
Ready for an unforgettable cultural and cycling experience? Cycle flat plains and forested hills, from Venice on the Adriatic Coast to the famous lakes-and-mountains scenery of Lombardy, there’s enough variety to please any cyclist on this adventure!
Averaging 80 miles a day, each day offers a scenic climb to test your legs but with our highest point at 754m – the Madonna del Ghisallo chapel – it’s an achievable ride for anyone willing to train!
This exciting and beautiful route is so much more than a journey between two iconic Italian cities – on the way it takes in three of the great Italian lakes: Garda, Como and Iseo, as well as the Romeo and Juliet city of Verona. Add in small terracotta-roofed villages, overnight stops in picturesque lakeside towns, good roads, and plenty of opportunities for recharging on Italian coffee and gelato – this is the ultimate Italian cycle challenge!
- Fully supported trip run by Discover Adventures who provide full maps and route files, experienced first-aid trained ride leaders, mechanics and a full support team providing water, snacks and banter!
- Food and accommodation provided on a twin-share basis. All meals are at hotels, cafes and restaurants to soak in the local cuisine.
- Just £149 to register and then £1000 due approx. 10 weeks before departure.
- Fundraising target of £800, of which every penny will support Props developing exciting, local projects for adults who have learning disabilities.
- Fully supported, 121 fundraising support
Please make sure you read the full trip details and Terms and Conditions via Discover Adventure before signing up. You must be aged 18 or over to take part.
Contact our fundraising manager, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about any of our events, or if you have your own ideas you’d like support with.
"Farwa is the most enthusiastic Trainee I’ve ever had in music, a joy to see the change to really express herself”
“My time at Props has been extraordinary”
"Working in the print room makes me happy and I think it's better than anything else"
"Paid job is the target. It would be very very useful to earn my own money, knowing that I worked hard for that money."
"I am so happy to get paid for my work so I can start saving"
"I’ve enjoyed biking and gardening. The bike rides are my favourite."